We love to worship at FBCFO… And our desire is to Worship Well!
To lead people into an intimate encounter with Jesus Christ through passionate and relevant worship.
13 The musicians and musicians joined together in unison to praise and give thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, the singers raised their voices and praised the Lord with these words: “He is good! His faithful love endures forever!”
14 At that moment a thick cloud filled the place of the Lord. The leaders could not continue their service because of the cloud, for the glorious Presence of God filled the place of worship.
Our Core Values:
- Presence – God’s Presence is imperative. Building God’s Kingdom requires His Presence.
- Participation – We seek to engage the congregation to participate in worship, rather than perform for them.
- Discipling – We consistently pour ourselves into others to raise them up to be Worship Leaders and Disciplers.
- Passion – We give all to our worship, demonstrating our “ownership” of what we sing and play.
- Preparation – We prepare by personal worship and practice before rehearsals and worship gatherings.
- Teamwork – We are inclusive, giving everyone a place to express their gifting as it fits within our teams.
- Excellence – We strive for excellence in everything we do, not for the sake of doing good, but because God and those we lead deserve our best.